- What data we collect
- How we use your data
- Sharing of information
- Protecting your data
- Your choices
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Maddripclothing.com collects data that you directly provide to us or through one of our third-party partner’s platforms or services.
- We collect information from you when you:
- Create an account on our website
- Sign up for our email or direct mail marketing
- Place an order on our website or make a transaction at one of our stores
- Connect with our social media pages and websites (i.e.: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail or participate in another website feature.
- Browse or search on the website
- Review products, stores or services
- When transacting online, in-store or registering, we may ask you for your:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Billing and shipping address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Credit/Debit card or gift card information
- PayPal or Apple Pay information
- Coupon/Promotion codes
- Purchase/Return/Exchanging information
- Driver’s license or state ID (for return processing purposes, ship to store orders and/or rental/lease agreements)
- Date of birth (for our birthday club or rental/lease services)
- Fitting size information
- Wish list information
- Search term information you enter into the search bar on the website
- Social media information and content including: photos, videos, id, profile picture, gender, age range, etc.)
- Geo-location or store location and/or preference of store location
- Preferences of product, brands and information you want to see from us via our marketing channels
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- In order to provide you with great customer service, both in-store and online, for any product, order, service or interaction that you wish us to provide you, we may ask you to provide certain personal information to allow us to be of service to you. To browse our website or simply browse in our stores, you do not have to provide any information that directly identifies you.
- If you choose to provide content (written text, photos or videos) to any of our services that allow you to rate and review a product, store, or website, this content will be made accessible to all users of the relevant platform. This content also will be available and collected by third-party services as it is directly posted on our website pages. Please use discretion when posting and do not include personal information in such posts. These posts made by you should be based on your own level of comfort with your personal information being made public.
Maddripclothing.com also collects data automatically from your interactions with the website. The types of information collected can include:
- Transaction Information:Product details, purchase price, date and location of purchase, taxes, shipping, etc.
- Log Information:The type of browser you use, how much time spent on pages/site, your IP address, session tracking review that captures mouse pathing, tracked pages before and after you visit our website, such as referral websites.
- Device Information:The type of device you are on (desktop, mobile phone or tablet), what services you are using to access our website, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and browsing behavior.
- Location Information:The precise location of your device when you accessed our website or information about our store locations. These data points can be collected each time you visit our website or access any of our services.
Our application platforms, affiliates, analytics tools, service providers and select businesses that we have marketing relationships with use technology such as cookies, beacons, pixel tags and scripts.
- Web beacons (clear GIFs)/pixel tags are often used in combination with cookies and are a part of most web pages. These allow us and our third-party partners to identify the pages you visit and generate behavioral statistics in order to improve your experiences with our website and to make our marketing efforts for you more relevant.
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our website to provide you more relevant marketing and experience. They may automatically collect information about you through cookies, beacons and scripts for the purpose of serving you relevant content and marketing. These linked websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility, liability, nor does this policy cover for the content and activities of these linked websites. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you improved content and marketing, you may opt-out here or if you are located in the European Unions, opt-out here. Using these links does not opt you out of ads being served, you can still receive generic ads. To opt-out of third-party advertising or analytics, please see the “Your Choices” section of this policy.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors and those placing orders. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
How do we use your data?
Product and Service Fulfillment Operations
- Complete, fulfill and provide updates on purchases, order processing, payments, return/exchanges, and rental/lease agreements.
- Delivery and setup of products (where applicable)
- Place orders on your behalf via our customer service or in-store sales team.
- Complete rental and lease processes (i.e.: fittings for the equipment)
- In-store ski, snowboard and bike repair and adjustment services.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Wish list and shopping list management
- Ability for you to use features on our website, like checking store availability near you via geo-location knowledge.
- Management and registration of your account information provided by you.
- Evaluate the efficiency and flow of our website and store experience to constantly make improvements to provide you a better shopping experience.
- Provide fraud and security checks of transactions, claims and other liabilities.
- Comply with applicable laws, policies and industry standards.
Marketing & Customer Experience Improvement
- To analyze and personalize your website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website features.
- Provide you with coupons, promotions, marketing emails, transaction emails, in-store e-receipts, social media notifications, contest and event invitations.
- Provide interactive features on our website such as recommendations, ratings & reviews, video content and more.
- Share your wish list with those that you provide email addresses for the purpose of completing your request.
- Publish your content that you have provided (i.e.: ratings, reviews, user generated content, photos, videos, etc.).
- Analyze business, marketing trends and strategies based on your’s and other’s interaction of our website, stores, associates, campaigns and services.
- Allow you to communicate with us and our community via social media and other interactive services.
Sharing of Information
We may share data that we collect with our service providers that provide us support services such as printing, email deployment, digital ad marketing, analytics, customer data management application, web and recommendation hosting platforms, customer service applications, contest/sweepstakes providers, payment processes, fraud prevention services, shipping services, data enhancement services and similar types of service providers.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Wish List, Shopping List, and Elsewhere at Your Direction
If you provide us contact information to send your wish list/shopping list to those you indicate. Any other time you specifically give us direction to send or share your information with your consent.
In connection with the sale or transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our guests. We also may retain a copy of that guest information.
How do we protect your data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
SSL technology: All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Minor’s under age 13: We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child’s information has been collected online and they are under the age of 13, as the parent or guardian, please contact customer service at +1 802-262-5959.
If you are renting or signing up for a Junior Season Lease from Maddripclothing.com, you will be required to provide some basic information about your child in order to document the rental/lease and to provide the best sizing information to the associate. This is all done with parental consent and this child’s information is only used for that rental/lease agreement.
If you do not wish to receive direct mail marketing from Maddripclothing.com please call +1 802-262-5959, chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your address from our mailing database.
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
You may also go to any email that you have previously received and in the footer of that email there is an “Unsubscribe” button. Click on that link to unsubscribe or down-grade the frequency of your email subscriptions.
You will still receive transaction based and customer service related emails based on your orders, in-store visits that result in a transaction or quote, and other relevant emails based on those types of events.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our website and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
If you are having issues with either deleting the information from both your email subscription and/or your my account please contact Maddripclothing.com customer service for further help: by phone +1 802-262-5959, chat or email email@example.com. Our team will respond within a reasonable timeframe of the updates.
Social Media Pages
If you no longer want to be connected on Maddripclothing.com admin social media pages, please go to the social media page you no longer wish to be connected with and “Unfollow” or “Unlike” the page. You should also be aware of your privacy settings on all of your own social media accounts on how they share your data with others.
If you no longer want your activity information to be used for tailored advertising, please visit this opt out (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/) page hosted by Network Advertising and follow the subsequent instructions there.
For Personal Information, you can request the following by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Delete Data: You can ask to have some or all of your personal data erased, as long as it is no longer needed for legal, order/transaction processing or to provide a service to you). Please note that we may not be able to delete all of your data upon request depending on the reasons above and the nature of your interactions.
Update or Correct Data: If you believe that your information in your account, email subscription, or any transaction data is inaccurate you can ask to have that updated. You may also access your data via My Account on the website, and/or your Email Preferences at the bottom of every marketing email sent to you.
Object to, Limit or Restrict Use of Data: You may ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (unless there are legal and transactional reasons for the use of the information such as completing an order that you have placed via payment processors, shipping services, etc). You may also ask to limit the use of your personal data (ex: if it is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
Data Retention and Account Closure
If you wish to close your account, we will keep some of your data even after you close your account. We retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed, but will destroy your personal data when it is no longer needed for the foregoing purposes, or we remove your personal information to render it anonymous.
EU Citizens: Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: you may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com to request a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data to be provided in machine readable form. You can also ask to review any of the information that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting us.
Changes to Our Policy
Questions, Feedback and Contacting Maddripclothing.com
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Address: 180 E Front St, Traverse City, MI 49684
Phone: +1 802-262-5959